Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Just Thinking About....

...how cool people are. I am the director of the school play in our building, along with two other teachers a parent helper and now a young choreographer who is helping. We do this because we love theater, but more importantly because we love working with these kids. Now, there are some very talented kids in our show...very talented...and they will always be chosen to be in shows, but I am especially impressed with the child who doesn't have as much talent but has put him/herself out there to be on the stage. I don't know that I would have had enough "guts" at age eight, nine or ten to do that. If I had, maybe I'd be more of an actor than a director.


So, today I am thinking about that kid...the one with that little something extra inside of him/her who goes for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment